- Freeway (A4 from Trieste and Turin) and road links (SS.309 Romea from the Adriatic coast, SS.14 from Trieste, SS.13 from Treviso, SS.11 from Padua);
- Near the Lagoon, take the Ponte della Libertà bridge and reach Piazzale Roma in Venice.
- From Piazzale Roma, reach Murano by ACTV vaporetto lines 3 or 4.2, and get off at the Murano Navagero stop, just 200 meters from the hotel, or Murano Museo.
From the Ferrovia "D" stop, take ACTV vaporetto lines 3 or 4.2, and get off at the Murano Navagero stop, just 200 meters from the hotel, or the Murano Museo stop.
From Marco Polo airport there are several options for reaching the island of Murano:
- Shuttle service to the NH Collection Venezia Murano Villa location (contact the property directly)
- Motorboat Alilaguna Blu Line, Murano Museo stop.